Key worker homes
Developed to make life a little easier for NHS staff, our key worker accommodation is close to busy hospitals in London and Southern England. If you work for the NHS or other critical public services, these homes are reserved for you.
Why rent from us?
- No agency fees when you start your tenancy
- Rent includes water, gas, electricity, WiFi and cleaning of communal areas
- Live close to the hospital where you work and save on travel time and costs
- Flexible tenancy agreements let you rent from 1 night to 1 year
- Pay your rent straight from your salary if you work for the NHS
Is it for me?
You’re eligible to rent our key worker housing if:
- You’re in a permanent clinical role in the NHS (except as a doctor or dentist) or you work in another public sector role that qualifies for key worker housing
and your total household income is less than £60,000 a year
Because of where our key worker housing is, NHS employees do get priority.
What types of homes do you have for key workers?
- Furnished single or double en-suites with shared kitchen facilities
- Furnished studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments
As a key worker, you may also qualify for our intermediate rent properties if you’re currently saving to buy your own home.
Where do you have key worker housing?
- Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Guildford, Surrey
- Hammersmith, London
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Reading, Berkshire
- Redhill, Surrey
- Stanwell, Surrey
What size home can I rent from you as a key worker?
- If you’re single, you’ll usually be able to rent a single room or a studio flat.
- If you’re a couple, you can rent a double room, a studio or a 1 bedroom apartment.
- If you’re a family, you’ll be eligible for our 2 or 3 bedroom homes.
How do I apply?
Check the details on the property you’re interested in applying for. When you let us know you’re interested, we’ll email you an application form and further details.
You’ll find contact details on each key worker property listing. Use these to get straight through to the right person. Or you can call our Central Lettings team on 0800 432 0077.
Find a home to rent
- +5 miles
- +10 miles
- +20 miles
- +50 miles
- +100 miles